No products in the cart.
Pan Lymphoma Cocktail (LCA + CD20 + CD3 + CD43) are specific leukocyte markers used in the identification and assessment of lymphoid neoplasms. This combination of antibodies offers a marker for the identification of a variety of leukocytes. CD45 also known as leucocyte common antigen (LCA), is expressed on hematopoietic cell lines, but absent on non-hematopoietic cell lines and non-hematopoietic tissues. CD43 is involved in activation of T-cells, B-cells, NK-cells and monocytes. CD3 antigen is a specific marker for T-cells and is present in T-cell neoplasms, but absent in B-cells. CD20 expression is restricted to normal and neoplastic B-cells, but absent from other leukocytes and tissues.
PD7/26/16 2B11 L26 PS1 DF-T1
IgG1/kappa IgG2a/kappa IgG1 IgG2a
CD45RB CD45 CD20 CD3 CD43
Tonsil or B-cell and T-cell lymphomas
1. Kurtin PJ, Pinkus GS. Leukocyte common antigen—a diagnostic discriminant between hematopoietic and nonhematopoietic neoplasms in paraffin sections using monoclonal antibodies: Correlation with immunologic studies and ultrastructural localization. Hum Pathol. 1985 Apr; 16(4):353-65.
2. Van Eyken P, et al. Expression of leukocyte common antigen in lymphoblastic lymphoma and small noncleaved undifferentiated non-Burkitt’s lymphoma: an immunohistochemical study. J Pathol. 1987 Apr; 151(4):257-61.
3. Ozdemirli M, Fanburg-Smith JC, Hartmann DP, Azumi N, Miettinen M. Differentiating lymphoblastic lymphoma and Ewing’s sarcoma: lymphocyte markers and gene rearrangement. Mod Pathol. 2001 Nov; 14(11):1175-82.
4. Biesemier KW, Dent GA, Pryzwansky KB, Folds JD. A comparative study of frozen-section immunoperoxidase and flow cytometry for immunophenotypic analysis of lymph node biopsies. Clin Diagn Lab Immunol. 1994 May; 1(3):299-303.
5. Lucas DR, et al. Ewing sarcoma vs. lymphoblastic lymphoma: A comparative immunohistochemical study. Am J Clin Pathol. 2001 Jan; 115(1):11-7.
6. Olsen RJ, et al. Acute leukemia immunohistochemistry: a systematic diagnostic approach. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2008 Mar; 132(3):462-75.
7. Carulli G, et al. Bone marrow infiltration in B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas: comparison between flow cytometry and bone marrow biopsy. Recenti Prog Med. 2005 June; 96(6):284-90.
8. Das DK. Serous effusions in malignant lymphomas: a review. Diagn Cytopathol. 2006 May; 34(5):335-47.
9. Saikia B, Gupta K, Saikia UN. The modern histopathologist: in the changing face of time. Diagnostic Pathology. 2008 Jun 6; 3:25.
10. Steward M, Bishop R, Piggott NH, Milton ID, Angus B, Horne CH. Production and characterization of a new monoclonal antibody effective in recognizing the CD3 T-cell associated antigen in formalin-fixed embedded tissue. Histopathology. 1997 Jan; 30 (1):16-22.
11. Muzaffar S, Pervez S, Aijaz F, Aziz SA, Hasan SH. Immunophenotypic analysis of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. J Pak Med Assoc. 1997 Apr; 47(4):106-9.
12. Nguyen DT, Diamond LW, Hansmann ML, Fischer R. Differential diagnosis of L26-positive, CD15-negative Hodgkin’s disease and large B-cell lymphoma with a high content of reactive T-cells: a morphologic and immunohistochemical study. Hematopathol Mol Hematol. 1996; 10(3):135-50.
13. de Smet W, Walter H, van Hove L. A new CD43 monoclonal antibody induces homotypic aggregation of human leucocytes through a CD11a/CD18-dependent and -independent mechanism. Immunology. 1993 May; 79(1):46-54.
14. Ozdemirli M, Fanburg-Smith JC, Hartmann DP, Azumi N, Miettinen M. Differentiating lymphoblastic lymphoma and Ewing’s sarcoma: lymphocyte markers and gene rearrangement. Mod Pathol. 2001 Nov; 14(11):1175-82.
15. Basadonna GP, et al. Antibody-mediated targeting of CD45 isoforms: a novel immunotherapeutic strategy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1998 Mar 31; 95(7):3821-6.
16. Center for Disease Control Manual. Guide: Safety Management, NO. CDC-22, Atlanta, GA. April 30, 1976 “Decontamination of Laboratory Sink Drains to Remove Azide Salts.”
17. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Protection of Laboratory workers from occupationally Acquired Infections; Approved guideline-Third Edition CLSI document M29-A3 Wayne, PA 2005.