Biocare Medical Products
Biocare Medical offers a consistently expanding range of products specifically targeted to fight cancer and infectious diseases. Our products list provides a variety of options, including primary antibodies, detection systems, instrumentation and ancillary supplies.
We are a lead developer and supplier of innovative, world-class automated immunohistochemistry instrumentation, and we also offer unparalleled customer service to ensure we meet all your needs.
We carry over 300 primary antibodies, which all come in customizable formats and volumes. Our primary antibodies provide a variety of functions, such as:
- In vitro diagnostic (IVD) antibodies: These antibodies may aid a qualified pathologist in the detection and diagnosis of cancer. Their common uses include may aid in infectious disease detection, disease screening, and therapeutic monitoring.
- Research Use Only (RUO): These antibodies are intended only for the research stage of development and are exclusively used by qualified professionals.
- Analyte-specific reagents (ASR): These antibodies may aid in laboratory-developed tests to meet quality requirements.
Biocare also offers an extensive range of automated slide stainers and IHC instrumentation, which are fully and semi-automated to meet your laboratory needs. These IHC instrumentation devices can increase efficiency and provide clear staining.
Some of our products include:
- ONCORE™ Pro: This automated slide staining system will perform immunohistochemistry (IHC), in situ hybridization (ISH), fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) and chromogenic in situ hybridization (CISH) in a single compact benchtop platform. It processes up to 36 slides at a time.
- Decloaking Chamber™: This automated HIER instrument aids in maintaining precise time and temperature for the antigen retrieval process.
- intelliPATH FLX®: This fully open system can run large slide batches, discrete small batches, or a combination of batch and STAT slides. It has an innovative slide staining system, optimized reagents, and award-winning technical support making it the right choice for anatomic pathology and research laboratories.
At Biocare, our range of products also includes an array of different detection systems that are cost-effective, reliable and highly sensitive to provide an accurate result with a quick turnaround time. Biocare’s products list has multiple detection systems, including:
- Multiplex immunohistochemistry (IHC) detection: Biocare is the leader in multiplex detection platforms, which allows for IHC staining with multiple antibodies on a single slide. This detection promotes a faster turnaround time and simplifies procedures.
- PromARK: This micro-polymer detection system is designed for use on animal tissue. PromARK detection system provides superior sensitivity and minimum cross-reactivity.
- MACH 4: The MACH 4 detection system is highly sensitive and can detect either mouse or rabbit antibodies. Available in a universal format.
We carry a wide range of ancillary supplies that are both reliable and cost-effective. The ancillary supplies on our products list include a diverse selection, such as decalcification, blocking reagents, antibody diluents and negative controls.
Our selection of innovative ancillary supplies will suit your needs and provide results your laboratory can count on.
Contact Biocare for More Information
Trust Biocare for products that can improve your efficiency and accuracy while prioritizing your needs with our service and support. Browse our wide selection of products or contact Biocare today to speak one of our knowledgeable staff.Contact Us