A simple in situ hybridization technology using proprietary DNA probes for rapid visualization of mRNA target expression.
The RISH™ probe technology, enables extremely stable hybridization with the mRNA target, resulting in a more abundant signal and conferring highly specific staining.
RISH™ Protocol Overview
The protocol has been simplified by removal of the overnight hybridization, requirement for RNase free solutions, labware and harsh stringent wash conditions resulting in a procedure that is completed in approximately 2.5 hours.
The result is clear, with virtually no background; the chromogenic signal is easily visualized under brightfield microscopy, along with the tissue morphology on a single slide.
- Rapid – Results in approximately 2.5 hours
- Simple Procedure – 5 step protocol is as simple as IHC
- Sensitive – Proprietary DNA technology designed for enhanced sensitivity & specificity
- Easy – Simultaneously evaluate gene expression and tissue morphology
- Archivable – Chromogenic signal is stable for extended storage