No products in the cart.
Ki-67 rabbit antibody is a non-histone protein expressed in the nucleus during the whole cell cycle, except in the G0 and G1 early phases. Therefore, Ki-67 constitutes an efficient marker of proliferating cells. Due to its role in the cell cycle, the fraction of Ki-67 positive cells in a given tissue sample has often been cited as a useful index for grading the proliferation rates of tumors; including lesions of the breast, brain, cervix and prostate. In pre-cancerous lesions, the Ki-67 labeling index has been associated with an increasing degree of cervical dysplasia. Ki-67 has also been reported as a useful prognostic marker for breast cancer.
Cat, Cow, Dog, Human, Mouse, Pig, Rat, Sheep
Tonsil or breast cancer
1. Jansen R, et al. MIB-1 labelling index is an independent prognostic marker in primary breast cancer. Br J Cancer 1998 Aug; 78 (4):460-465.
2. Goodson WH, et al. The functional relationship between in vivo bromodeoxyuridine labeling index and Ki-67 proliferation index in human breast cancer. Breast Cancer Res Treat 1998 May; 49 (2): 155-164.
3. Rossi S, et al. A comparative study between a novel category of immunoreagents and the corresponding mouse monoclonal antibodies. Am J Clin Pathol 2005; 124(2): 295-302.
4. Pena LL, et al. Immunohistochemical detection of Ki-67 and PCNA in canine mammary tumors: relationship to clinical and pathologic variables. J Vet Diag Invest 1998 Jul; 10 (3):237-246.
5. Gibbons D, et al. Comparison of topoisomerase II alpha and MIB-1 expression in uterinecervical squamous lesions. Mod Pathol 1997 May; 10 (5): 409-413.
6. Center for Disease Control Manual. Guide: Safety Management, NO. CDC-22, Atlanta, GA. April 30, 1976 “Decontamination of Laboratory Sink Drains to Remove Azide Salts.”
7. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Protection of Laboratory workers from occupationally Acquired Infections; Approved guideline-Third Edition CLSI document M29-A3 Wayne, PA 2005
|Download Oncore Protocol|