No products in the cart.
A mouse monoclonal anti-ERG antibody was developed with 99.9% specificity for detecting prostatic adenocarcinomas. ERG antibody[9FY] is highly specific and does not stain lymphocytes. There is a 96.5% concordance of ERG positive prostatic intraepithelial neoplasia (PIN) and ERG positive carcinoma in prostatectomy specimens. Studies have shown that [9FY] may also have application in detecting endothelial malignancies, including Kaposi sarcoma.
Note: ERG [9FY] was developed by the Center for Prostate Disease Research in association with the Henry M. Jackson Foundation, Rockville, Maryland. U.S. Patent 8,765,916 and patents pending
N-terminal ERG (see Technical Notes)
ERG positive prostate cancer and/or PIN glands.
|Download Data Sheet
|Download RUO Data Sheet for International
|Download SDS Sheet
Regulatory Notice: Biocare’s IVD-labeled products comply with US-FDA and European IVDD regulation. Other regions may have additional requirements for such labeling, please contact your local distributor.
1. Petrovics G, Liu A, Shaheduzzaman S, Furasato B, Sun C, Chen Y, Nau M, Ravindranath L, Chen Y-D, Dobi A, Srikantan V, Sesterhenn IA, McLeod DG, Vahey M, Moul WJ, Srivastava S.: Frequent overexpression of ETS related gene-1 (ERG1) in prostate cancer transcriptome. Oncogene 24, 3847-3852 (2005).
2. Rosen P, Sesterhenn IA, Brassell S, McLeod DG, Srivastava S, Dobi A.: Clinical potential of the ERG oncoprotein in prostate cancer. Nature Reviews Urology, 2012 Feb 14. doi: 10.1038/nrurol.2012.10.
3. Furusato B, Tan SH, Young D, Dobi A, Sun C, Mohamed AA, Thangapazham R, Chen Y, McMaster G, Sreenath T, Petrovics G, McLeod DG, Srivastava S, Sesterhenn IA.: ERG oncoprotein expression in prostate cancer: clonal progression of ERG positive tumor cells and potential for ERG based stratification. Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases 13, 228-237 (2010).
4. Braun M, Goltz D, Shaikhibrahim Z, Vogel W, Scheble V, Böhm D, Sotlar K, Fend F, Tan S-H, Dobi A, Wernert N, Perner S.: ERG protein expression and genomic rearrangement status in primary and metastatic prostate cancer – a comparative study of two monoclonal antibodies. Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases, 2012 Jan 10. doi: 10.1038/pcan.2011.67.
5. Miettinen M, Wang Z-F, Paetau A, Tan S-H, Dobi A, Srivastava S, Sesterhenn IA.:ERG transcription factor as an immunohistochemical marker for vascular endothelial tumors and prostatic carcinoma. American Journal of Surgical Pathology 35, 432-441 (2011).
6. Mohamed AA, Tan S-H, Mikhalkevich N, Ponniah S, Vasioukhin V, Bieberich CJ, Sesterhenn IA, Dobi A, Srivastava S, Sreenath LT.: Ets Family Protein, Erg Expression in Developing and Adult Mouse Tissues by a Highly Specific Monoclonal Antibody. Journal of Cancer 1, 197-208 (2010).
7. Mohamed AA, Tan S-H, Sun C, Shaheduzzaman S, Hu Y, Petrovics G, Chen Y, Sesterhenn IA, Li H, Sreenath T, McLeod DG, Dobi A, Srivastava S.: ERG oncogene modulates prostaglandin signaling in prostate cancer cells, Cancer Biology and Therapy 11, 410-417 (2011).
8. Center for Disease Control Manual. Guide: Safety Management, NO. CDC-22, Atlanta, GA. April 30, 1976 “Decontamination of Laboratory Sink Drains to Remove Azide Salts.”
9. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Protection of Laboratory workers from occupationally Acquired Infections; Approved guideline-Third Edition CLSI document M29-A3 Wayne, PA (2005).