No products in the cart.
Desmoglein 3 Antibody (DSG3) is a component of desmosomes in vertebrate epithelial cells. This protein has been identified as the auto antigen of the skin blistering disease pemphigus vulgaris. Lung studies have shown that DSG3 had a sensitivity and specificity of 83% and 100%, respectively, in detecting squamous cell carcinoma (SqCC) vs. adenocarcinoma. Thus, DSG3 is a first class marker for lung SqCC and can be a useful ancillary marker to separate SqCC from other subtypes of lung cancer. Other studies have shown that DSG3 antibody expression in lung SqCC indicated a poor prognosis and portends a more aggressive clinical outcome.
Lung squamous cell carcinoma
|Download Data Sheet
|Download RUO Data Sheet for International
|Download SDS Sheet
Regulatory Notice: Biocare’s IVD-labeled products comply with US-FDA and European IVDD regulation. Other regions may have additional requirements for such labeling, please contact your local distributor.
1. Huang CC, et al. Laryngoscope. 2010 Jan; 120 (1):26-9.
2. Savci-Heijink CD, et al. Am J Pathol. 2009 May; 174(5):1629-37.
3. Wong MP, et al. Pathology. 2008 Oct; 40(6):611-6.
4. Kawasaki Y, et al. Autoimmunity. 2006 Nov; 39(7):587-90.
5. Xi L, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2006 Apr 15; 12(8):2484-91.