No products in the cart.
BOB-1 antibody is a B-lymphocyte-specific transcriptional co-activator for Oct-1 and Oct-2 transcription factors. BOB-1 and Oct-2 are useful for the B-lineage determination of CD20-plasmablastic or primary effusion subtypes of diffuse large B-cell lymphoma (DLBCL). Other studies have shown BOB-1, CD79a and Cyclin E are useful markers for discriminating classical Hodgkin’s lymphoma from primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma. The strong nuclear expression of BOB-1 and Oct-2 by germinal center derived lymphomas makes these antibodies a novel class of broad spectrum B-lineage IHC markers to aid in the differential diagnosis of lymphomas.
Prokaryotic recombinant protein containing 116 amino acids of the C-terminus of BOB-1
1. Hoeller S, et al. Histopathology. 2010 Jan; 56(2):217-28.
2. Advani AS, et al. Leuk Lymphoma. 2010 Apr; 51(4):606-12.
3. McCune RC, Syrbu SI, Vasef MA. Mod Pathol. 2006 Jul; 19(7):1010-8.
4. Chu PG, et al. Am J Clin Pathol. 2006 Oct; 126(4):534-44.
5. Browne P, et al. Am J Clin Pathol. 2003 Nov; 120(5):767-77.