Cytokeratin HMW [34βE12] antibody recognizes Cytokeratins 1, 5, 10 and 14. This antibody is expressed in squamous and adenosquamous carcinomas and is negative in adenocarcinomas. In normal epithelia, [34βE12] stains stratified epithelia, myoepithelial cells and basal cells in the prostate gland and bronchi. It is also expressed in ductal and squamous epithelium over a wide range of organ tissues. Studies have shown that [34βE12] is useful as a differential marker for squamous carcinomas and adenocarcinomas as well as for benign and malignant tumors of the prostate gland.
|Download Data Sheet
|Download RUO Data Sheet for International
|Download SDS Sheet
Regulatory Notice: Biocare’s IVD-labeled products comply with US-FDA and European IVDD regulation. Other regions may have additional requirements for such labeling, please contact your local distributor.
1. Moinfar F, et al. Am J Surg Pathol. 1999 Sep; 23(9):1048-58.
2. Varma M, et al. Mod Pathol. 1999 May; 12(5):472-8.
3. Iczkowski KA, et al. Mod Pathol. 1999 Jan; 12(1):1-4.
4. Morice WG, Ferreiro JA. Hum Pathol. 1998 Jun; 29(6):609-12.
5. Brimo F, Epstein JI. Hum Pathol. 2012 Mar; 43(3):313-24.