No products in the cart.
MACH 3 is a two-step, biotin-free detection system which provides excellent specificity, sensitivity and nuclear staining for mouse or rabbit primary antibodies. Biocare offers MACH 3 Detection Kits for either mouse or rabbit primary antibodies, labeled with either Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP) or Alkaline Phosphatase (AP).
MACH 3 Features
- A sensitivity-enhancing secondary reagent
- Increased density of enzymes bound to tertiary target
- 5- to 10- fold increased staining sensitivity when compared to conventional dextran polymer detection kits
- Superior staining for nuclear and cytoplasmic/cell surface antigens
- Elimination of background
- High primary antibody dilution significantly improves specificity and reduces cost
- Adapted for all Biocare’s prediluted antibodies
- Compatible with automated immunostainers
- MACH 3’s superior sensitivity allows clean and strong staining, even at higher primary antibody dilution factors.
Compare MACH 3 (left) with leading competitor (right) for Ki-67
MACH 3, 1:200 dilution
Competitor: Dextran backbone polymer, 1:200 dilution
|MACH 3 Mouse HRP-Polymer Detection|
|MACH 3 Mouse AP-Polymer Detection|
|MACH 3 Rabbit HRP Polymer Detection|
|MACH 3 Rabbit AP-Polymer Detection|