No products in the cart.
MLH-1 [G168-15] recognizes human and mouse MLH-1 (80-85 kDa). MLH-1 antibody and MSH2 are involved in the DNA mismatch repair (MMR) process. Microsatellite instability (MSI) is an alteration of microsatellite repeats during DNA replication and is a hallmark of the inactivation of the MMR genes. These defects in MMR have been related to human carcinogenesis. Immunostaining for MLH-1 and MSH2 may be useful to aid in identifying the most probable gene responsible for the MSI. Studies have shown that the expression level of MLH-1 may be a survival indicator.
Human, Mouse, Rat
|Download Data Sheet
|Download RUO Data Sheet for International
|Download SDS Sheet
Regulatory Notice: Biocare’s IVD-labeled products comply with US-FDA and European IVDD regulation. Other regions may have additional requirements for such labeling, please contact your local distributor.
|Download Oncore Protocol|
1. Machin P, Catasus L et al. Microsatellite instability and immunostaining for MSH-2 and MLH-1 in cutaneous and intestinal tumors from patients with the Muir-Torre syndrome. J Cutan Pathol 2002 Aug;29(7):415-20
2. Shin KH, Park KH, et al. Prevalence of microsatellite instability, inactivation of mismatch repair genes, p53 mutation, and human papillomavirus infection in Korean oral cancer patients. Int J Oncol 2002 Aug;21(2):297-302
3. Menon AG, Morreau H et al. Down-regulation of HLA-A expression correlates with a better prognosis in colorectal cancer patients. Lab Invest 2002 Dec;82(12):1725-33
4. Peiro G, Diebold J et al. Prognostic relevance of hMLH1, hMSH2, and BAX protein expression in endometrial carcinoma. Mod Pathol 2001 Aug;14(8):777-83
5. Center for Disease Control Manual. Guide: Safety Management, NO. CDC-22, Atlanta, GA. April 30, 1976 “Decontamination of Laboratory Sink Drains to Remove Azide Salts.”
6. National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards (NCCLS). Protection of laboratory workers from infectious diseases transmitted by blood and tissue; proposed guideline. Villanova, PA 1991;7(9). Order code M29-P.