No products in the cart.
Immunoglobulin lambda light chain mRNA may be detected in normal and neoplastic B-cells in human lymphoid tissue (1-3). Lambda Light Chain Probe is a digoxigenin-conjugated DNA oligonucleotide designed to bind human lambda light chain mRNA.
1. Lee LH, Cioc A, Nuovo GJ. Determination of light chain restriction in fine-needle aspiration-type preparations of B-cell lymphomas by mRNA in situ hybridization. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2004 Sep; 12(3):252-8.
2. Stewart CJ, et al. Immunoglobulin light chain mRNA detected by in situ hybridization in diagnostic fine needle aspiration cytology specimens. J Clin Pathol. 1996 Sep; 49(9):749-54.
3. Weiss LM, et al. Detection of immunoglobulin light-chain mRNA in lymphoid tissues using a practical in situ hybridization method. Am J Pathol. 1990 Oct; 137 (4):979-88.
4. Center for Disease Control Manual. Guide: Safety Management, NO. CDC-22, Atlanta, GA. April 30, 1976 “Decontamination of Laboratory Sink Drains to Remove Azide Salts.”
5. Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute (CLSI). Protection of Laboratory Workers from Occupationally Acquired Infections; Approved Guideline-Fourth Edition CLSI document M29-A4 Wayne, PA 2014.