No products in the cart.
Desmoglein 3 (DSG3) + Napsin A are very sensitive and specific markers, and may be useful for discriminating between lung SqCC and lung adenocarcinoma. DSG3 is a membrane stain that marks lung SqCC while Napsin A is a cytoplasmic stain that marks lung adenocarcinomas. In the vast majority of lung cancers tested, only a single antibody stain was observed. Coexpression of both antibodies may be observed in adenosquamous cell carcinomas and Napsin A staining is observed in some cases of residual normal lung. In grades 1-2, Desmoglein 3 + Napsin A provide staining sensitivity in the mid 90% range.
Available individually or as part of the PulmoPanel™ Multiplex Kit. Cat No: PPM 436 AAK
Mouse Monoclonal, Rabbit Monoclonal
BC11, N/A, Biocare Clone
Desmoglein 3, Napsin A
Membrane, Cytoplasmic – Granular
Lung squamous cell carcinoma and lung adenocarcinoma
|Download DS Data Sheet
|Download RUO Data Sheet for International
|Download SDS Sheet
Regulatory Notice: Biocare’s IVD-labeled products comply with US-FDA and European IVDD regulation. Other regions may have additional requirements for such labeling, please contact your local distributor.
1. Tacha D, et al. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2012 May; 20(3):201-7.
2. Agackiran Y, et al. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2012 Jul; 20(4):350-5.
3. Tacha D, et al. Mod Pathol. 2011 Feb; 24(Suppl 1s):425A.
4. Tacha D, et al. Mod Pathol. 2010 Feb; 23(Suppl 1s):414A.
5. Terry J, et al. Am J Surg Pathol. 2010 Dec; 34(12):1805-11.
6. Savci-Heijink CD, et al. Am J Pathol. 2009 May; 174(5):1629-37.