No products in the cart.
This antibody reacts with a human intermediate filament protein of 50 kDa, known as Cytokeratin 14 antibody. Studies have shown that it can be used to distinguish stratified epithelial cells from simple epithelial cells. In neoplastic cells, CK14 may be a useful marker in the differential diagnosis of squamous cell carcinoma from other epithelial tumors. Recent studies also indicate that CK14 expression in breast cancer corresponded with poor clinical outcome and that CK14 may have diagnostic value in the sub-classification of NSCLC.
Human, Mouse, Rat
Skin, squamous cell carcinoma or prostate
|Download Data Sheet
|Download RUO Data Sheet for International
|Download SDS Sheet
Regulatory Notice: Biocare’s IVD-labeled products comply with US-FDA and European IVDD regulation. Other regions may have additional requirements for such labeling, please contact your local distributor.
1. Shao MM, et al. Virchows Arch. 2012 Sep; 461(3):313-22.
2. Duhig EE, et al. Histopathology. 2011 Nov; 59(5):957-64.
3. Chen Y, et al. Oncology. 2011; 80(5-6):333-40.
4. Dos Santos JN, et al. J Mol Histol. 2009 Aug; 40(4):269-75.
5. Chu PG, Lyda MH, Weiss LM. Histopathology. 2001 Jul; 39(1):9-16.