No products in the cart.
This rabbit monoclonal antibody recognizes a protein of 36 kDa, identified as Cyclin D1 antibody (also known as Bcl-1 or PRAD-1). Cyclin D1 antibody is a regulatory subunit of certain protein kinases thought to advance the G1 phase of the cell cycle. Cyclin D1, when used in tandem with CD5, CD10 and CD23 may aid in the diagnosis for mantle cell lymphoma. Studies show that Cyclin D1 is also expressed in invasive breast cancer. Due to the superior technology in the development of this antibody, its binding capacity is superior to mouse monoclonal antibodies and is virtually background free. [EP12] shows some positive staining reaction in B-cell chromic lymphocytic leukemia proliferation not seen with other Cyclin D1 clones.
Mantle cell lymphoma and breast cancer
|Download Oncore Protocol|
1. Pruneri G, et al. SP4, a novel anti-cyclin D1 rabbit monoclonal antibody, is a highly sensitive probe for identifying mantle cell lymphomas bearing the t(11;14)(q13;q32) translocation. Appl Immunohistochem Mol Morphol. 2005 Dec; 13(4):318-22.
2. de Leon ED, Alkan S, Huang JC, Hsi ED. Usefulness of an immunohistochemical panel in paraffin-embedded tissues for the differentiation of B-cell non-Hodgkin’s lymphomas of small lymphocytes. Mod Pathol. 1998 Nov; 11(11):1046-51.
3. Samaha H, et al. Mantle cell lymphoma: a retrospective study of 121 cases. Leukemia. 1998 Aug; 12(8):1281-7.
4. Quintanilla-Martinez L, et al. Mantle cell lymphomas lack expression of p27Kip1, a cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor. Am J Pathol. 1998 Jul; 153(1):175-82.
5. Nakamura S, Yatabe Y, Seto M. Cyclin D1 overexpression in malignant lymphomas. Pathol Int. 1997 Jul; 47(7):421-9.
6. van Diest PJ, et al. Cyclin D1 expression in invasive breast cancer. Correlations and prognostic value. Am J Pathol. 1997 Feb; 150(2):705-11.
7. de Boer CJ, et al. Cyclin D1 protein analysis in the diagnosis of mantle cell lymphoma. Blood. 1995 Oct 1; 86(7):2715-23.
8. Bartkova J, Lukas J, Strauss M, Bartek J. Cell cycle-related variation and tissuerestricted expression of human cyclin D1 protein. J Pathol. 1994 Mar; 172(3):237-45.
9. Center for Disease Control Manual. Guide: Safety Management, NO. CDC-22, Atlanta, GA. April 30, 1976 “Decontamination of Laboratory Sink Drains to Remove Azide Salts.”
10. National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards (NCCLS). Protection of laboratory workers from infectious diseases transmitted by blood and tissue; proposed guideline. Villanova, PA 1991; 7(9). Order code M29-P.
This antibody was produced using EPITOMICS proprietary rabbit monoclonal antibody technology (U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063).